to Use Party 2 Go
1. Digital Music collection using state of the art LED lighting and professional sound equipment. “Playing the music you love”.
2. We do not sub contract any event to another DJ company EVER! Professional Appearance – Equipment is professionally displayed (not a lot of orange wires all over the place) Clothing is matched to your event, you will never see us in a baseball cap.
3. We carry a 1,000,000 liability Insurance policy.
4. A music library that never ends.We have the classics plus a professional music subscription (like radio stations have) to ensure we have all the latest hits.
5. Fabulous sound and lighting at no extra charge. Not your typical light show!
6. Quality sound control, Not too soft – Not too loud. Although not usually needed, we provide backup equipment in case of equipment failure.
7. We welcome your and your guests’ requests. We also honor your do not play lists compiled using our music request database.
8. We will meet with you on a one to one basis multiple times if needed. Working with you to plan the big day so there are no surprises and help make your day unique.
9. We work hard to make sure everyone has a good time at your event. It is important to us too! Elegant but fun is what we strive to bring to your wedding.
10. Engaging and well-spoken MC not a game show host. Coordinates with your other vendors such as the Photographer, Videographer, and Caterer to insure your memories are captured on film and video, and the timeline of the party is running smoothly.
Quality You Deserve
With Party 2 Go you receive a Professional DJ with quality sound and lighting at an affordable price.
There are cakes … and then there are wedding cakes. There are dresses … and then there are wedding dresses. There are DJs … and then there are wedding DJs … like Party To Go DJ Dan Williams.
I am not a club DJ, a bar mitzvah DJ, or a high-school dance DJ. I am a wedding DJ.
I specialize in weddings that are:
fun and lively
elegant and classy
stress-free and well-organized
romantic and sentimental
personalized and memorable
Being a wedding DJ requires a special set of skills:
A wedding DJ must know how to coordinate with other vendors such as caterers and photographers. (Much of that coordination, so essential to a smoothly-run, stress-free event, takes place behind the scenes.)
A wedding DJ must be polite and professional when dealing with you, your family, friends, and other guests.
A wedding DJ must be able to offer you ideas and advice about the special moments during your reception such as special dances, introductions and announcements, toasts, cake-cutting, bouquet toss, etc.
A wedding DJ must have the widest possible range of music to meet the diverse tastes of guests of all ages.
A wedding DJ must have a touch of class, suitable for an elegant event.
A wedding DJ must have the dedication to devote personalized attention to each event, taking the time to consult personally with you in advance.
A wedding DJ must be able to serve as Master of Ceremonies to whatever degree you wish (not more, and not less).
A wedding DJ must have the flexibility to accommodate special requests, to tailor what he does to your unique needs.
A wedding DJ must offer assistance with your ceremony as well as your reception.
A wedding DJ must be 100% reliable.
Call now to reserve your date! We fill up fast! 816.304.4326